Sunday 18 June 2017

Yes, I know my hot dog phone case is thicc; no, it doesn’t have a battery inside

Weird Phone Case of the Month is a monthly series in which we live with, and subsequently review, our time with a phone case. Phone cases are one of our only ways to express individuality with our smartphones, so what do our phone case choices say about us?

For my birthday this year, my girl and colleague Dami Lee bought me a hot dog phone case. I love hot dogs, which I wouldn’t expect you to know unless you’ve read my Tinder bio, or have somehow picked up on a subconscious hot dog bias in my work. Anyway, thank you, Dami, for the thoughtful gift.

As far as cases go, this hot dog case adds heft to my iPhone 6S. That might be a good thing, because it keeps it protected and adds bounce if I ever drop it. I always appreciate an extra safety...

Continue reading…



from
https://www.theverge.com/circuitbreaker/2017/6/18/15771734/hot-dog-phone-case-review

from
http://ifeeltechinc.blogspot.com/2017/06/yes-i-know-my-hot-dog-phone-case-is.html

No comments:

Post a Comment