Sunday 4 June 2017

Why did my boyfriend like Emily Ratajkowski's butt on Instagram?

My Instagram group chat with my two best friends was popping off this week. “Lmao at Chris liking this,” my friend Colin said to me. I opened the DM to find a photo @emrata, or model Emily Ratajkowski, had posted of herself on a boat with her butt looking good. See above for the post. Apparently Colin was going through @emrata’s feed, and because Instagram lists which of your friends has liked a photo, he saw my boyfriend Chris’ handle.

My immediate reaction wasn’t so much anger as it was confusion and dismay. Why did he like this photo? Is he so un-evolved that he can’t resist the allure of a butt pic? Obviously he liked the photo because he liked what he saw; I understand that, but I still don’t get it. It’s not like I’m afraid he’s...

Continue reading…



from
https://www.theverge.com/2017/6/4/15721836/emily-ratajkowski-emrata-instagram-like

from
http://ifeeltechinc.blogspot.com/2017/06/why-did-my-boyfriend-like-emily.html

No comments:

Post a Comment