Tuesday 16 May 2017

How is Amazon’s 2013 tablet still the best one it ever released?

It’s often posited that a major factor in the tablet market’s recent decline is a lack of reason to upgrade; most people use these devices for little more than content consumption, and the one they bought years ago will often do that job for years to come. I don’t quite embody this myself, as I work on my iPad Pro almost every day, but it’s not surprising to me either — I also still use my Amazon Fire HDX all the time.

The weird thing with Amazon tablets in particular, though, is that if I did decide to buy a new one today it’d actually be a downgrade.

Amazon’s Fire tablets aren’t for everyone. If you care about app selection or productivity, there are far better options out there. But if all you want from your tablet is a simple device...

Continue reading…



from
https://www.theverge.com/2017/5/16/15645878/amazon-fire-hd-8-vs-hdx-7-screen

from
http://ifeeltechinc.blogspot.com/2017/05/how-is-amazons-2013-tablet-still-best.html

No comments:

Post a Comment